July 6, 2017 at 1:08 pm #532
Oswaldo Gerardo Arias MaderoParticipant
Hello i recently purchased your plugin pro version because my site was running slowly on mobile version and a little bit more faster in desktop, so i went to google insights page and test my page, so it showed me a score very low under 50 and of course i had to fix all this Java script and CSS things, and because of that i found your plugin because i wanted to fix this asap and i put in practice all what google said and choose the errors in your plugin in my wordpress but still the same Java Script and css problems are showing, nothing changed, and things got worse because now that i have active your plugin my website loads first a lateral menu from my page and then the content and a new error shows now in google insights about “Prioritize visible content”, please take a look at all screens i show you here
1. Showing the same errors that i corrected in your plugin, they are still there and now the something weird is appearing in my site when i load the pages my menu appears first look here : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzG1myyWZXL_OUlrM1c1UGFKd2s
When i desactive your plugin this problem dissapears, please help.
2. Look at my settings please :
I hope you can answer asap
Thank youJuly 12, 2017 at 4:49 pm #536
Sorry for the late reply
1. all the fields or css tha are checked in the page speed pro will be eliminated or will be delayed, so its not render-blocking in the above the fold content. (it means that the content will load first before the css/style).
– based on your screenshot it seems your theme stylesheet/css is too large and need to load first before the content so its not breaking your site on page load.
– you need to unchecked the theme stylesheet/css and let it above the fold.
2. Page Speed PRO list down all the script and css that has been properly registered using wordpress standards function the wp_register_script() or wp_enqueue_script() in your site.
– if the theme or plugin developer just manually added their script or css and didnt follow the wordpress standard function this will not list down in the page speed pro.
NOTE: Some scripts required in the above the fold content forcing to optimizing it may cause to not work properly.
ThanksJuly 26, 2017 at 10:06 am #542
Oswaldo Gerardo Arias Madero
do you have some time to do a freelance work and help me to optimize this with the pro plugin i bought from you?July 28, 2017 at 3:52 pm #545
we try to checked your site “https://www.imparable.com/” in google insight
– there are 2 script and 3 css remaining and that is fine
– NOTE: the (includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.12.4) is the wordpress js core some functionality in site may not work properly if you forced to optimized it
– NOTE: we cant optimized an external script or css simply because its not in your site like (https://use.typekit.net/ugh0bgk.js” and “ttps://ajax.googleapis.com/…hemes/smoothness/jquery-ui.css?ver=3.7.0)
– for this one (https://www.imparable.com/…rwp/static/layerslider/skins/v6/skin.css) pls try to checked this one on the page speed plugin
2. Reduce server response time
– this is a server side issue you can contact your hosting provider for this
3. Leverage browser caching
– this is an external script (https://ssl.google-analytics.com/ga.js (2 hours))
– for this one (https://155skyfiregce-vimeo.akamaized.net) i think you are using vimeo iframe inside the layerslider. we sudgest to upload the video in your wordpress site, you can used iframe or shortcode to display it in layerslider this is to avoid external script
4. Optimize images
– for now there are no image optimization function in our plugin, we are working on that
– here are the tips: you can find and download the optimized version of your images in google insight below the page. you can reupload the 3 images or override the existing images.
1. avoid using external script or css
2. you cant get a 100/100 unless your site is plain and no functionality